The Eastern Palm University (EPU) requires the following for admission into its programmes/courses
- Not less than five credit passes in relevant subjects, at not more two sittings, which must include English language and Mathematics at Ordinary Level (SSCE or NECO) or equivalent qualification from a country that requires other types of end of secondary school exit examinations or standardized tests.
- An applicant through the UTME should have a score of not less than 180 in the UTME or JAMB’s yearly official cut off score to be considered for admission at the Eastern Palm University.
- All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following
- NCE at credit level
- National Diploma (ND) and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields/courses
- At least two Advanced Level passes in relevant subjects at acceptable grade level
- The interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or course/programme., candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements for the courses/programmes of interest
- Candidates who did not choose Eastern Palm University in the current year (2017) UTME can apply for admission into the university.
- Candidates seeking change of institutions can also apply. Candidates applying for change of institutions (Transfer Admissions) need to present JAMB admission letters, transcripts from previous universities and attestation letters
For more enquires, including international applicants seeking admission into the Eastern Palm University, please contact